It is a four years degree course
The exams are conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Clinical and Practical Experience:
Both the theoretical and practical trainings are given due importance which is organized and supervised by the teachers and the concerned authorities.
For the development of overall personality of the students, the institute has very good arrangements to organise cultural and sports event.
1. The procedure of admission will be as per Punjab Goverment Notification and the directions of INC New Delhi and B.F.U.H.S. Faridkot.
2. Though proper care is taken the candidate is taken to reproduce the concerned clauses of the Govt. Notification but there may be a possibility of any error/mistake which may have crept in inadvertently. The candidates are advised to go through the official gazzettes for authentic information as and when required by them.
3. The candidate must have secure 45% marks (40% for SC/BC) in 10+2 Medical.
4. Candidate must have completed age of 17 years.
5. The conditions/rules as per time to time amendments by the concerned authorities.
Purple Salwar-Kmeez with purple dupatta & white overcoat, white shoes, white socks, black cardigan in winters.